Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Steve Ladd to leave Gold City

 

l_2703075ee6401c668467c55c3ee9e30b

Gold City and Steve Ladd have recently announced future plans for the group and Steve.  Steve will be leaving Gold City to become a worship pastor in the Gadston, AL area.  Steve has been with the group for 5 years.  I will be sad to see him go because I believe he is one of the best tenors in the industry right now.  I remember the days when he and Aaron McCune were with The Anchormen.  One of their songs would come on and I would be reaching for the skip button.  Steve has improved leaps and bounds over the last few years.    I wish him the best on his new endeavors. 

 

Gold City will be looking for a new tenor.  If you are interested in trying out for the position click here and follow the instructions on the page. 

No comments: