Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SoGoCity.com


A friend of mine recently directed me to yet another social networking site, SoGospelCity.  One of the first ones that I was aware of was MySpace.  In the beginning, what was probably a good thing has become more and more raunchy.  Soon after that I was made aware of Facebook, a networking site formed only for college students.  When I first joined, it was required to have a .edu web address, which meant you were either a college student or professor.  Eventually that loosened up and anyone is allowed to join now. 

 

The same ideas have come into Christian circles.  In an effort to come up with clean wholesome networking, ShoutLife was formed by Paul McLellan.  The same is happening in the southern gospel world.  Recently, Charles Brady has started http://www.sogocity.com  It is a social networking site devoted to fans, singers, and promoters of southern gospel music.  I have just signed up under VaSouternGospel.com and already have several friends.  So join me and become a member of the site.  

No comments: